Skip to Content

The Consortium Request form is to request financial aid consideration for course(s) taken at other Los Rios College(s) (ARC/FLC/SCC). A consortium may be granted when the class(es) are required toward completion of the student’s program of study.

Counseling Note: Students can complete an Intra-District College Change form if their major and courses are not offered at CRC. The form can be located on the CRC Financial Aid Forms page.

Questions regarding the IDCC form should be directed to Financial Aid.