Opportunities to connect with college and community resources and information:
- Social Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, Anti-racism and Accessibility Professional Development Resource List
- The CRC Organizational Change Paradigm
- CRC Equity-Minded Decision-Making Guidance
- Social Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Definitions
- The Four-Fold Way Social Justice Communication Agreements
- College & Community Resources in Support of Afghan and Haitian Students
- Filipinx American History Month 2021
- Critical Conversations, Communities in Practice Will SOAR - Session 1
September 28, 2021
- Critical Conversations, Communities in Practice Will SOAR - Session 2
October 26, 2021
- Critical Conversations, Communities in Practice Will SOAR - Session 3
November 30, 2021
Institutional Equity & Research and Planning at a Glance
We Won’t Fall
The “We Won’t Fall” campaign is aimed at supporting our work toward equitable outcomes. We have set 13 Targets specific goals designed to improve the outcomes of Black/African American and Latinx students.
Center for Inclusion and Belonging
The Center for Inclusion and Belonging (CIB) empowers students to explore, affirm, and celebrate their individual and intersectional identities and define success for themselves.
The Associated Students of Cosumnes River College (ASCRC) is the student government of the college. It's comprised of two leadership teams: the Student Senate (SS) and the Clubs and Events Board (CAEB).
WEAVE Confidential Advocate
IERP oversees the WEAVE Confidential Advocate program. WEAVE supports students or employees who have experienced domestic violence, sexual assault, or sexual harassment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.