One of the core services of IERP is to provide research support for evidence-based decision making, planning, and program evaluation. The core research responsibilities are prioritized in accordance with the following hierarchy:
- Mandatory reporting (state and federal) and accreditation
- Strategic support for planning: development, implementation, and evaluation
- Cyclical program evaluations, annual reports, and surveys
- Internal Ad Hoc requests unrelated to the responsibilities above
- External Ad Hoc requests that have been approved by the IE office
Requests for research and data will be prioritized on the basis of the aforementioned hierarchy of responsibilities.
Hiring the Best (Diversity) and Equity Representative Training
View the faculty, staff, and students who have completed training for service on hiring committees.
The Faculty Student Success Dashboard is for individual faculty to view their course success rate data. Log-in required.
HawkDash is a data dashboard that displays enrollment, success, application, and matriculation data by semester.
HawkTrack is a cohort dashboard that displays enrollment, milestones, and completion data for specific cohorts of students by semester.
The following links allow users to run customized reports about various outcomes and success measures:
Director of Research and Equity
IT Business/Tech Analyst
Adjunct Faculty Researcher