Flex Workshop: Accreditation Update: The New Formative/Summative Process
Date and Time
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
2:00 to 3:00 pm
This is an online event.
CRC Institutional Effectiveness
Have you heard of something called the ACCJC, but don't know what it is? Come learn about CRC's accreditation progress to date and the new formative/summative process of institutional evaluation. No previous accreditation experience required! Workshop presenters, Veenece Awad and Kim Harrell, welcome those who are brand new to the process and seasoned participants alike.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Define the ACCJC and its purpose
- Explain highlights from the Accreditation Standards
- Describe where we are in the process and next steps
- Understand your role as a CRC employee
- Better prepare for the site visit
- Kim Harrell, Associate Vice President, Economic and Workforce Development
- Veneece Awad, Program Director, Pharmacy Technology
For ADA accessibility accommodations, please contact Andrea Dean at DeanA@crc.losrios.edu. Contact Andrea for disability accommodations only. For general inquiries, please contact either the facilitators of the event or CRCemail@example.com.