CRC’s Strategic Plan articulates the overarching goals for the college and identifies strategies the college will implement to fulfill its mission and realize its vision over a six-year period. The Strategic Plan is the foundation for all of the college’s Planning and Resource Allocation Processes. It reflects a deliberate, disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what CRC is, what it does, and why it does it (SCUP definition of strategic planning).
Progress towards the overarching goals in the Strategic Plan is measured by a set of “Indicators of Achievement”. Data for these indicators are reviewed annually.
CRC Strategic Plan and Indicators of Achievement
- College Strategic Plan Area Goals and Strategies (Revised/Approved Fall 2022)
- Cosumnes River College 2017-2021 Strategic Plan
- Indicators of Achievements 2021-2022
- Indicators of Achievements 2020-2021
- Indicators of Achievements 2019-2020
- Indicators of Achievements 2018-2019
- Indicators of Achievements 2017-2018
Other College-Wide Plans
These plans are informed by and/or aligned with CRC’s Strategic Plan and Mission, Vision, and Values.
In addition, the plans below were developed by stakeholders outside the Institutional Effectiveness Committee and Research and Equity Office: