Capital Outlay Budget (COB)
The Resources Committee (RC) is the participatory governance committee responsible for matters relating to college resources.
The Resource Committee facilitates efforts to ensure that the College effectively uses its human, physical, technology and financial resources to equitably support quality programs and services and maximize the achievement of its mission and strategic plan.
- Review, evaluate and recommend processes and procedures related to allocation of resources – human, physical, technology, and financial – to equitably support quality programs and services and maximize the achievement of the College’s mission and strategic plan.
- Review and understand the District and College resource allocation processes, and recommend improvements to accomplish the purpose above.
- Review and prioritize college-wide resource requests for furniture, fixtures and equipment (including technology) and make funding recommendations to the College President.
- Review and provide input into the development of the CRC Facility Master Plan and other facility issues impacting multiple departments/units.
- Review, evaluate and make recommendations to the College President as appropriate to address resource issues identified in the Health and Safety and Distance Education and Information Technology Subcommittees.
- Oversee issues, and participate in decisions, relating to resources to meet the applicable accreditation standards (e.g., ACCJC Standard III).
Vice President of Administrative Services, Appointees of Academic and Classified Senates.
Four administrators designated by the Management Council in consultation with the College President.
Four members designated by the Classified Senate in consultation with the College President.
Up to 20 members designated by the Academic Senate, equitably distributed by division/department. At least one member from each division, including the Elk Grove Center; no more than two members from the same department.
Two members designated by the Associated Student Government in consultation with the College President.
Meetings are held the third Monday of each month from 3:00 to 4:30 pm.
Meeting ID: 897 9381 5363
- Andi Adkins Pogue (LTS)
- Dave Andrews (AFNR)
- Teresa Aldredge (CSS)
- Cori Burns (HHS)
- Juana Esty (CSS)
- Eddie Fagin (BCS)
- Martin Flynn (AME)
- Noah Gardener (SME)
- Shihni Giedd (ELS)
- Minet Gunther (HHS)
- Brandon Merritt (HHS)
- Jim West (AME)
- Karl Zoller (SBS)
Tri-Chair, Business Services
- Barbra Perrault, Business Services
- Andrey Chepurnoy, Information Technology
- Lynn Hurtado, Economic and Workforce Development
- Trevor Stevenson, Administrative Services
Tri-Chair, Vice President Administrative Services
- Tyler Rollins, Director VI Academic & Student Support Projects, Library & Technology Services
- Dana Wassmer, AVP Economic & Workforce Development
- Chris Raines, Director Administrative Services
- Carlos Bermudez
- Holden Alameda