Academic Integrity Committee
The Academic Integrity Committee (AIC) was constituted as an ad hoc committee of the Cosumnes River College Academic Senate by Executive Order of the Academic Senate President on August 13, 2005.
The AIC seeks to clarify the roles, rights, and responsibilities of the college's faculty and students in regards to academic integrity with the aim of developing for the consideration of the Senate specific recommendations concerning the appropriate means by which to uphold the highest standards of academic integrity.
Committee Activities include but are not limited to:
- Professional development workshops
- Integrity awareness-based campaigns
- Dissemination of the CRC Honor Code
- Representation on the CRC Student Disciplinary Appeals Committee, a body that makes recommendations to the CRC President regarding discipline
AIC's goal is to be as informed as possible regarding the unique array of integrity issues across higher education. The AIC seeks to include membership from all divisions.
- CRC Honor Code – Display Version
- CRC Honor Code – Signatory Version
- CRC Honor Code Form – Signatory Version
Ron Breitenbach, Chair
Priscilla Hansen, Representative
Sony Huang, Representative
Melanie Lewis, Representative
Mary Martin, Representative
Emmanuel Sigauke, Representative
Dana Wassmer, Representative
Tadael Emiru, Liaison
Shannon Cooper, Student Disciplinary Officer