CRC Flex Workshop: PD Institute Fall 2023
Date and Time
Wednesday, August 16, 2023
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
This is an in-person event.
CRC Institutional Effectiveness
Community of Care
This PD Institute presents an opportunity for the campus community to become more familiar with our identity-based and student support programs that are designed to create a welcoming and inclusive learning environment for our students.
For this event, we will spotlight our federal and state grant programs, as well as our Center for Inclusion and Belonging, which includes a number of our identity-based programs.
The program will kick off in WIN-150 and break into small group tours lead by our students who participate and work for these programs and conclude in the quad with music and games. To help us with organize the group tours, please register in advance.
Programs highlighted during the tour:
- Center for Inclusion and Belonging (Library, First floor)
- APIDA HAWKS (Library 1st floor inside CIB)
- Black Empowerment Center
- Dream Center
- Meditation Spaces
- Native American Higher Education Resource Center
- PRIDE Center
- Radical Library
- Student Life & Leadership
- Veteran Resources Center
- MI CASA (tentative/pending SCC collab event) (Library 3rd Floor)
- Hawk CARES Center (Portable 48)
- The Nest (Child Development Center, Room 107 - West-facing entrance; CDC 107)
- TRIO-SSS and SSS-STEM
Note: This is an in-person presentation. Please note the location.
For ADA accessibility accommodations, please contact Andrea Dean at DeanA@crc.losrios.edu. Contact Andrea for disability accommodations only. For general inquiries, please contact either the facilitators of the event or CRCfirstname.lastname@example.org.