Mail Services provides mail delivery and pickup service to all departments on campus for official off-campus, intra/inter-campus mail.
- Intercampus mail is delivered daily to division offices, departments, and the Elk Grove Center
- If you have additional questions, please email CRC-Duplicating@crc.losrios.edu
Mail Services Offered
Due to low volume, the USPS eliminated the mail drop boxes on campus; however, personal, stamped mail can be dropped off in the Mail Services department in the Operations building. Please note that personal mail cannot be picked up in inter-campus mail because it constitutes a personal use of campus services and the campus does not assume any responsibility for your personal mail. Therefore, you must personally drop it into the USPS tote located behind the counter in the Printer & Mail Services department. Make sure that all personal mail has a stamp and returned address.
- The mailroom provides mail delivery/pickup service to all departments on campus for official off-campus, intra/inter-campus mail.
- The mailroom provides Federal Express, UPS, etc., services.
- Letters must be properly folded so complete address can be seen in window envelopes and fit properly so it closes completely; leave envelope flaps closed and not nestled.
- Internal and inter-campus mail must be in Los Rios Internal Campus Mail envelopes. Use of printed CRC envelopes intended for external US Mail is a misuse of resources, wasteful, and may result in your internal mail being sent off-campus to the US Post Office.
- Mail collection boxes labeled for internal and external mail are provided in each division area office. Please place the correct mail in the appropriate box.
- All mail (intra/inter-campus and off-campus) must have a return name and address on it. If not provided, the item may be held in the Mail Room until proper identification of the sender can be verified. Intra/Inter campus mail needs a department name, campus name and the name of the sender and receiver in order to direct to proper location.
- Do not staple on the outside of three-fold items, or folded items, instead use small self-stick tabs or circles.
- International mail must be clearly identified with a note, in order to apply correct postage.
- Please Note: the Mail Room does not sell stamps. You can purchase stamps in the Bookstore.
Phone: (916) 691-7317
Monday to Friday
7:00 am to 4:30 pm
Operations and Public Safety Building (OPS)