Skip to Content

Steps to Completing Travel Paperwork

Complete the Travel Authorization and Reimbursement Claim form for all travel that involves reimbursement and for out-of-district travel regardless of whether reimbursement is requested. This paper form is available from your division office.

Professional Development and Flex Forms

Funding Options for Travel

You may qualify for Conference, Workshop and Travel (CWT) funds or support for travel may be available from your divisions or categorical programs. Please see your dean or supervisor for additional information.

Renting a Vehicle

When you rent a vehicle during authorized Los Rios travel, you must be an authorized driver. The rented vehicle is considered a District vehicle during the rental period.

District Vehicle Program

For mileage resources and other travel-related forms, please see Travel Forms.

Travel Forms

Travel FAQs