Administrative Services helps facilitate and promote effective student access and success with these activities and responsibilities:
- Ensuring stable, responsive financial management services
- Facility support
- Classified staff management
- Ensuring functional and effective safety and security programs and risk management
- Assisting with planning processes and systems
- Tracking program success through annual program review and quarterly metric assessments for classified personnel, facilities and financial management
- Designated an Administrative Officer for CRC for matters enumerated in the LRCEA/LRSA/SEIU contract
- Facilitating employee relations with bargaining units
- Coordinating recruitment, hiring, evaluation and employee discipline for all classified employees
- COVID-19 Information - Health and Safety Procedures
- Capitol Outlay Budget (COB) - Directions, timeline, and training video
- LRPD Safety Review from the Fall Semester Classified Professional Sync Up on September 21, 2023
Administrative Services includes the Bookstore, Administrative Services, Business Services, and the Child Development Center. See the Administrative Services Org Chart.
Upcoming VPA Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.